The process of obtaining a certificate of conformity consists of several simple steps such as collecting documents, preparing samples and signing contracts.
In this article, we will briefly try to outline the entire process from the first call of the Customer to the receipt of a complete package of documents when contacting our company.
- First acquaintance and understanding of what is the object of certification
- Obtaining technical documentation from the customer for a complete analysis of the certification object (this can be either an online conference or a personal meeting).
- Calculation of the cost of Certification (passing the assessment of compliance with technical regulations) for concluding an agreement with the Ukrainian State Center for Radio Frequencies. Coordination of the amount with the customer.
- Complete assessment of the customer's package of documents to assess the scope of work. Calculation of the cost of services of the company Unus Finis. Coordination of the amount with the customer.
- * A full consulting package of services after a detailed analysis of the customer's documents, as well as recommendations for improving the properties of the certificate by customizing it to the needs of the customer.
- Signing the contract and paying for the services of the Ukrainian State Center for Radio Frequencies.
- * Signing the contract and paying for the services of Unus Finis.
- The beginning of the procedure for preparing documents for submission to the conformity assessment body. Bringing the labeling of goods and packaging in accordance with legislative acts.
- Signing a full package of documents at the customer and submitting them to the conformity assessment body.
- Full control over the passage of all tests at the Ukrainian State Center for Radio Frequencies.
- Receipt of all test reports and formation of a package of documents for the Customer.
- Signing of acts of completed work.
- Delivery to the Customer of a Certificate of Conformity or a Type Examination Certificate with additions, a Declaration of Conformity, Test Reports (for each radio module, as well as a safety protocol and an electromagnetic compatibility protocol), one copy of the contract with UCRF, the original invoice from UCRF and the original certificate of completion from UGCR, test samples, as well as all documents in electronic form.
*- item 7 in this order can be completed earlier than item 5 or both items can be performed simultaneously depending on the services provided by Unus Finis
This procedure is not a strict rule and may vary depending on the agreements between the Customer and Unus Finis.
For a more detailed consideration of us as a business partner and making a decision on cooperation, we recommend visiting some sections of our website. We hope you find all the answers you are interested in